Friday, April 1, 2011

YIKES! It's been a while...

Hello blogger-buddies :) I haven't posted in a ridiculously long time! You'd think that since I've been on spring break from college for over a week now, I'd have found some time to blog. But nooooo! It has quite escaped me for a number of reasons. Well, here I am again, and can't think of much to say that would be of interest to anyone!
This week and the beginning of next we have painters painting all the trim in our house. It's been quite an adventure of moving all our important stuff around each day to a non-plasticed-off part of the house, tripping around in a maze of paper, plastic, and tape, having the entire house covered in white dust and swarming with random worker men. They are gone for the weekend right now, though, and it's looking mighty fine so far :)
Choir tryouts were today :) For the first time in my history of trying out in choir, I went up to the front of the class and belted that solo with all my heart. It was the most fun thing ever!
Now it is time for me to be vague...
It's funny how I really think I want something, then it finally comes...and it's positively horrid and I don't know what to do with the situation! Perhaps it's a contentment issue...I don't know. All I know, is what I thought I wanted wasn't what I really wanted after all!
Picture time! I decided to play around with some different effects:
In other words, the lighting was about as horrid as it gets, and no other effect but pencil sketch would remotely save it...one day I will have outfit pictures for y'all, but it simply is impossible at this moment, as I have taken down my hair for the evening and it is all a-drizzle outside...and nobody can take my pictures. 
I'm afraid if I don't post this now, it will sit in my drafts folder forever just like the last post I tried to write last Thursday. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment