Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remember Me?

Hello lovelies :) Right now, I am sitting at my computer, munching on kettle chips (the only thing that sounds remotely comestible right now) and trying to ignore the gross feeling in my stomach...what better way to spend this time than blogging? 
One more week, then school is over for the year! Can I get a HALLELUJAH?
Thank you.
Once the school year is all wrapped up, I will try and blog more. Promise.
Not that anyone reads this thing anyways. 
Would you like to see some grainy pictures? I bet you would!
My delightful cousin was just here a couple weeks ago. We had a lovely time going on walks, playing Tetris, and touring Seattle. 

I may have solved my what-on-earth-do-I-wear-now-that-I'm-tiny issues for the summer! Skirts as dresses, baby. 
...
Okay, I was going to upload some pictures of them...but blogger is moody today, apparently :\ Just imagine a long skirt worn as a dress, made fitted and appropriate by a short-sleeve bolero and a nice belt :D

In other news, I have always wished there was a database of allergy-friendly information and recipes. Not just for gluten and dairy, folks, but corn and asparagus and eggs and blueberries and other sheerly random things. Unfortunately, there isn't much out there. So I thought, why not make it myself? It's about time I got my culminating challenge thing underway. So, this summer, keep your eye out for a new food blog that is friendly to the most random of allergies! Any name suggestions are also highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment