Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkwardly Awesome

It's awkward and awesome Thursday!! W00t :)

-Awkward-
-Due to HSPE testing, this week I went from the oldest person in my French class to VERY MUCH the oldest person in French class. All the remotely-my-age students were off testing.
-Coughing constantly in a silent room during a math test...
-Getting bossed around by a freshman boy. Seriously...?
-When a creeper nearly 10 years older than me messages me on facebook, saying I showed up on his sidebar under "suggested people" and he thought I was hot...
-The kid who has been "stalking" (read: creeping on) me for almost a year has a girlfriend...which makes it even more awkward!
-Having to wear pants. If there were an "awful" section, this would go there. My mother has looked at my skirts, and we have decided it would simply be too cumbersome to make all my size 12 skirts fit my size 4 frame. Unfortunately, thrift stores have been no help whatsoever...perhaps I shall have to buy some new *shudder*
-Sending texts to the wrong person. Just kill me now.
-This strange story I have to interpret for English class...most peculiar! (Never mind, I'm not interpreting that one...but it's still weird!)

-Awesome-
-Choir day tomorrow! If only my voice was back...
-Three full days until I can drive my friends places!!!
-When the math test is worlds easier than the chapter
-Oranges :) And apples. And coconut ice cream :) YES, I do eat, for those of you crazies who think I don't. I even eat unhealthy food sometimes o.O
-Writing an interpretive story for English. NOT. AWESOME.
-I've already learned my piano piece for choir accompaniment! woohoo! :) Now to make it actually sound good.... :P

2 comments: