Monday, March 14, 2011

PI? Where?

It's been positively forever, so here is my long long list of random snippets:
1.That's right, y'all, it's annual pi day :) 3-14.
2. Today I am submitting my course/instructor evaluation for my college class...thank goodness it's anonymous! 
3. One more week until I can drive other people!
4. This ridiculous cold/flu thing has been hanging on as long as possible, sucking the life out of me! Finally it's starting to go away :)
5. Coconut milk ice cream = love.
6. I officially canNOT wait to have my singing voice back!
7. Two and a half weeks until choir tryouts. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
8. Men...urgh.
9. Goodwill is the BEST place ever!!!
Allison :)

Moriah :)

Me :)

Fishies :P

This is hot. Don't deny it.

The Cool Kids

10. Old books that nobody's ever heard of are amazing. 

11. I am in about 30 poke wars on facebook.
12. Blogging is much more interesting than PreCalculus. Isn't it horrible how that works out???
13. Olympia is in less than two months!! AH! I have so much stuff to do! Speech writing and opening remarks and closing remarks and research and clothes shopping and figuring out how on earth I'm going to eat! And I also need to work on my campaign...
14. I forget to eat...especially this week while I've been sick. 

Have a lovely Monday!

2 comments:

  1. AH!! Olympia's in less than two months?! How did it sneak up so quickly?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut ice cream sounds amazing and yes goodwill is so awesome. LOL. Love the pictures

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete