Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Intentional Frump

This morning I awoke to a great conundrum. It was my first day back at school after over a week of being sick. Was it a day to look polished and lovely? Certainly not! (I have a secret ability to look positively fabulous even when faced with the worst sorts of illnesses.) What was to be done? I simply had to dress it down a little today. Running around frantically, I finally stumbled upon something I deemed casual enough for such an occasion: jeans (bleck!), a tan (my worst color!) t-shirt covered in cartoony mushrooms, and a too-big hoodie. Perfection. 

Read the above paragraph this way: Today was my first day back at school after over a week of being sick. Bother with my personal appearance? I think not. I'm coughing my brains out and sniffling up a storm as it is...you honestly think people will care what colors I wear?

My teacher is clearly determined to NEVER grade my essay :(

No school tomorrow for me :) That means sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Hannah, I'm praying that you'll feel better VERY VERY VERY VERY soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete