Friday, February 4, 2011

Isn't "Frolic" the Most Fabulous Word?







Cardigan: The Limited 
Dress: Thrifted 
Tights: FredMeyer

Yeah, I'm basically in love with this dress. When I realized that my little undershirt/tanktop things didn't really count as items, I was able to add two more things to my 30. It didn't take long for me to pick this :) Oh, by the way, these are yesterday's pictures. Days 20 and 22 will remain picture-less, unfortunately.
Tomorrow is Mock Leg, AKA cheater-day. I have to dress in office-y clothes, and it really is very necessary that I wear a little black cardigan that didn't make it into my 30. (I'm not entirely sure why it didn't make it into the 30, as said cardigan is at the tippity-top of my wardrobe staples list.) Potentially expect bus pictures at the end of tomorrow or Sunday, though :) 
I almost passed out in Chemistry class today! It was an interesting experience, and I must say my teacher over-reacted a bit. During lunch nobody really knew what to do with me, so I spent most of that time by my little self. Oh, well. C'est la vie.
Speaking of French, my only French homework from yesterday until next Thursday is making two fabulous little sock puppets for a presentation. Does it get any more wonderful or "me" than that? No, I don't believe it does.
Right now, my hair is in pigtails, I am wearing a striped beanie, and my nails are very. very. red. FYI. Oh, and did I mention that I have the best parents in the whole world? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment