Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Skills."

Here's a shoutout to my lovely brother! For the last two hours I have been belting a particular broadway song (I'm sure you can guess what it is), sometimes doing this crazy awesome (NOT!) thing on the highest note where I hit the note for a split second, then slip and hit about eighteen even higher notes all at the same time. From more than 100 feet away, through several walls, my darling brother shouted, every time, "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!" as I crumpled to the floor in laughter at my delightfully ear-splitting feat. Back to the point. I've been singing the same song for two hours. LOUDLY. So loudly that my brother had to close his door on the other side of the house to hear through his headphones properly. And he didn't complain :) So I'm pretty happy. I can hit the highest note about half the time without performing my magical feat, so that's just fine by me. Now to figure out where on earth I can use my ability to sing this song...perhaps I shall run away and join the theatre ;)

That's all for now. I hope your weekend has been lovely lovely :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, your poor brother what a champ. Good job hitting the high notes.

    ReplyDelete