Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The sun will come out...today? What's this?!?



Black shirt: WalMart 
 Sweater: Thrifted 
 Skirt:Thrifted 

Today was sunny :) sun is good. But Washington sun in February is cold!!!!! These pictures may make it look like it was all happy and warm, but we were shivering. Mostly internally.
My outfit today was fabulously comfy, and this skirt is just perfect for swing-dancing. Unfortunately I haven't swing-danced since November (and that didn't really count), and have never been to a real swing dance :( Poor me. One day!!! 
I was a substitute nanny today to my darling little two year old neighbor :) She's just the cutest thing ever! 
Now I'm tired, and I have a bit of chemistry homework for tomorrow. 
Oh! I also made chocolates :) They're yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment