Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh, you trend-setter, you.

Hi there readers :) It's Wednesday, and snowing yet again! I just thought I'd pop in for a quick post while dinner is heating. I made soup with tomatoes, sausage, (brown rice) pasta, and some extremely yummy seasonings :) Almond flour shortbread is sitting on the makeshift cooling rack, and I'm feeling pret-ty accomplished.
Today was a very pleasant day full of cleaning, cooking, and "working out"-HannahStyle. If there was a contest for weakest person, I would come close to winning it. However, my legs are made of fat, not muscle, as are my arms...this makes me unhappy.

Here is what I wore today (and yesterday, hehehe):
Sweatshirt: Aeropostale (durrrr...)
Slacks: Thrifted
Socks: "Chinese Laundry"
Haha. Ignore my awkward face. It's hard to smile at just the right second when using self-timer. All I know is that at some point after the little orange light starts blinking really fast, whatever I am doing at that random particular instant will be forever recorded on the little blue memory card. 
Oh! Oh! It's Quote of the Week time :) I have decided to start a fabulous tradition here. I even created a fun little sidebar for it! All this planning, and I plumb forgot to pick a quote! 
Let's see...the only thing that comes to mind is the other day when I was facebook-chatting with a kid from my school. We were talking about summer jobs, and he said "you should get a really high-paying job, like with a really nice boss, who is also hot...so pretty much a dream job :D" it made me laugh. so. hard. 
Want to join the "quote of the week" fun? Add my sidebar!


ACK! I just remembered some English homework I have due tonight...have a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment