Sunday, February 20, 2011

My mom spent the first 17 years of my life trying to keep me from loving heels. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

Hello, loyal fans. I am convinced that life is doing everything in its power to keep me from having any time to myself! As I am typing, I am doing about six other things: revising my candidate statement for the voters' pamphlet, picking a good picture for said pamphlet, fixing up my bill, writing another bill, contacting my co-sponsor, talking on facebook, and texting. The last two are especially important ;) What would life be without facebook chat and texting? Although my text buddy has disappeared on me.

On Thursday, I got up and donned a pencil skirt, suit jacket (that made my eye color go POP!), nylons, and a wonderful pair of high heels. My darling friend Olivia took some very official-looking pictures for my candidacy facebook page! Wooohooo! :) Would you like to see some of them? Awwwwww, you would? You're too kind :) Most of these are unedited...oh, well!










Blouse: Fred Meyer 
 Jacket: Thrifted
 Skirt: Borrowed 
 Shoes: JCP 
Earrings: Brighton

Hah! I'm odd. Most of these were too silly to put on my facebook page, but I love them anyway! Hopefully nobody in YAG finds my blog...they might not vote for me! xD
So, if my life ever gets not-crazy, here is the schedule!
Monday-How I Feel in Five Pictures
Tuesday-Two Truths and One Lie
Wednesday-Quote of the Week!
Thursday-Awkward and Awesome
Friday-Facebook Happenings
Saturday and Sunday will be catching up on all the things I missed during the week!
Okay, realistically, this won't happen until at least summer.
Have a fabulous evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment