Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow. Awkwardness. Awesomeness. Les Miserables.

There is snow! Much snow. On the ground. FYI. It's all over the place in funny little drifts...we got a good five or six inches last night :O
Awkward and Awesome Thursday has showed its little face once more. However, I haven't even left the house since Sunday, so very little has happened. With that in mind...

Awkward:
-An inside joke with one of my buddies at school. Every time I wear pants to school (as opposed to my usual skirt), he SHOUTS in the school hallway, "Hannah! You're wearing pants!"
-Discovering that not only ladies read this blog after posting a little TMI about working out. oooops.
-When guys ask me why I've been wearing pants so much lately. I was NOT expecting it at all.
-Saying something impulsively and then realizing five seconds later it was completely untrue. (Example...Friend: "I HATE driving at night!" Me: "Ugh! Me too!" and then I remember I actually really love driving at night)

Awesome:
-Sugar. I can have it! It makes me happy happy :)
-My newfound love of soup :) 
-This song from Les Miserables: 
It is fabulousness itself! And just what I have been wanting to work on with my voice. The sheet music sits at my piano right now, just waiting for me. It is the most depressing song ever, but I am absolutely obsessed with it.
-The fact that I'm writing a persuasive essay for college on why everyone should wear purple.

So...no pictures or anything today. I'm enjoying my last moments of laze before I have to tackle my homework. Shhhhhhhh...don't remind me!

3 comments:

  1. Haha....oh yes, inside jokes aired loudly in pubic are super awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh yes! :) I am officially obsessed...

    ReplyDelete