Friday, February 25, 2011

Mr. Bennet, you've said it perfectly again.

Happy Friday everyone! Today, after I finished my college homework (boo), I hopped in my favorite little red truck named Lloyd and drove to a lovely little coffee shop to meet my darling friend, Lizzy. We are SO different, it's hardly funny. But we have fun :)




After that, I went shopping with my friend Keola and her kids :) My duty on such outings is to take care of the baby. At some times, I was not with the rest of the family. See, exactly half the world thinks I'm 14...and the other half thinks I'm 20. So half the people I saw smiled the oh-what-a-cute-baby smile :) the other half gave me the oh-my-gosh-what-kind-of-child-are-you gape. SO FUN! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. "After all, what do we live for, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" At one point I was with all four of the kids (aged 10 months through 11 years) and Keola was off somewhere. This amazing old man asked me, wide-eyed: "Are they all yours?" haha :)
Speaking of wide-eyed...

Oh, it's time for Fun Fact Friday :) I'm allergic to lettuce! Go figure that one out :D

1 comment:

  1. Allergic to lettuce really. That is crazy. I'm sorry hon I love lettuce I eat it everyday- really.


    Write it in lipstick

    ReplyDelete