Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Truths. One Lie.

Yup. It's snowing. It's also a very lazy day, full of sipping coffee, wearing sweats (AKA my oh-so-comfy black slacks and cozy bright pink Aeropostale sweatshirt), and cleaning my room. Okay, maybe that last one doesn't exactly qualify as lazy. I suppose I have some college and PreCalc homework too...why must such evil memories stay with me? :(

And now it's time for...Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn....
Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday! 
(Some of you perhaps already know the answer to these...but we will see...)
-I have gone out to dinner with three young men (non-relatives) at a time.
-I  do not own a bikini
-I have a 23-inch waist
Can you guess which one is a lie? Hmmmmmm?

3 comments:

  1. Oh that snow came a bit late.... :\
    Hehe! It's the SECOND one!!!
    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Love that puppy from the last popst! And brrr does that look cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like wearing a bright color sweatshirt on a cold gloomy day.

    For your two truths and a lie I'm going to guess #2, am I right?

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete