Monday, January 31, 2011

Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm strange.


Shirt: thrifted 
 Skirt: thrifted 
 Tights: Target 
 Hat: Macy's

Do you like my ridiculously cheesy smile there? Yeah, I thought so. I could win awards in modeling. 
Sorry for talking about my college class again, but I have had it with that ridiculous teacher. I turned in my essay on Friday (the day it was due) and I'm still waiting for the grade. Still. She also seems to make up her own writing rules without telling us.
Okay. I'm done complaining for today. Promise.
You know what I realized? I need a personal photographer...some really attractive dude to just follow me around for a few minutes every day, take pictures, and pick out the ones that look good. Wouldn't that be the best? hehe. Then there would be no more self-portrait disasters like these.
On a happier note, I went to Keola's today :) and I got to see Elias. 
I'm also vice chairing at Mock Leg on Saturday. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment