Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Announcement

It's a cold, windy Tuesday afternoon in my corner of the world, and I'm sitting on my bed, sipping tea and apple juice and munching on lovely little snacks. There is little homework left to do for tomorrow, so I have decided to spend a few minutes on my dear little blogaroo to make an announcement (I think the only people who read this blog are in on it already, but who cares? I want to sound dramatic)!!! Are you ready for this? My darling friends Olivia, Sarah, Moriah, and I are going to do the 30 for 30 Wardrobe Remix Challenge of Epic Proportions! After discussing it long and hard ;) we have decided upon Wednesday as the chosen start date. And guess when Wednesday is??? Yup. To-morrow. I have had my 30 items picked since yesterday evening...the totals are:


-5 long-sleeve shirts (mostly sweaters of some persuasion)-



-3 Short sleeve shirts-



-2 Three-quarter sleeve shirts-



-5 tank tops (that's right. Five. Yes, I know it's the middle of winter)-



-6 cardigans and boleros-



-1 dress-



-4 skirts-



-1 pair of jeans-

-3 pairs of shoes (I know, they're odd shoes. But I'm and odd person :)-

So, starting tomorrow, these items will be my wardrobe for the next 30 days. I am already planning outfits in my head, though I have no idea how I'm going to come up with 30 different outfits. Accessories to the rescue (cheesy smile) :D !!!!! Hehe. Wish me luck! :)

P.S: to my bloggy buds out there, I can't wait to see your pictures!

2 comments: