Friday, January 28, 2011

Confessions and Choir

Hello dears. You remember me, right? Well, unfortunately, I've been busy and sick. These two do not combine well. So, between writing English papers and trying not to faint whenever I stand up, I simply have had no time to take outfit shots. But I promise I have been diligent in my 30 for 30! If I am up to it, tomorrow I shall dress up in my outfits from yesterday and today, and take catch-up pictures. Right now, it's time for...dun dun dunnnnnnnn...
Choir concert pictures!


Haha. I was having scarf issues. You see that mop of turquoise fringe? Yeah, that's supposed to be in the back.
We're an interesting bunch, as I'm sure you can see.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! i was confused halfway through because i thought you had been wearing that pink/purple one, but then you were in a turquoise one, i thought i was loosing my mind, lol.
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep, I changed them halfway, because for one choir I needed a pink accent, and for another I needed blue. So I had to do some scarf-switchin' :)

    ReplyDelete