Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunny, One so True, I ♥ You


Cardi: The Limited 
 Shirt: WalMart 
 Scarf: Old Navy 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
 Tights: Online 
 Shoes: Converse Outlet

It's sunnnnnnny! Of course, this put in mind a song from last year's choir concert, "Sunny."
Today was a colorful day, full of bright purples and pinks and turquoises. I rather had a lot of fun with my outfit today, excepting one thing. I now have some advice to give to my darling dear readers. You ready? Okay, lean in a little closer. (whispers) Never, ever, ever wear thigh-high tights and a not-long skirt. Just...don't. It will not end well. These tights...well, they're thigh-highs. And they were rolling down my legs the entire day. Not the most comfortable thing. But they're just too fun to not wear once in a while :)
I am officially not in love with college. The teacher of my online class was not specific in her directions, so I followed what the textbook considered to be a "good essay outline." I got SEVENTY. PERCENT. because the teacher had her own "Academic Essay Outline Method" that was perfect and pristine. Um. My mascara is NOT on my eyelashes anymore, and my poor little pillow is all wet and black-looking now.
Tomorrow is the choir concert dress rehearsal! Who is ready for four hours of singing and working out the many, many kinks of a K-12 performance? I am! I can only imagine that there will be many, many pictures taken during the down-time portions of this. 

2 comments:

  1. holy cowzony girl! Love your outfit! I'm not a big fan of college either. Teachers there can be very interesting in their grading methods...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! :) I am rather in love with it as well. Glad you understand the grading thing! Well...I'm not. Because that means you've had ridiculous-grading teachers :( poor us ;)

    ReplyDelete