Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Cell Phone and the Swamp




Shirt: Thrifted 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
 Hat: Macy's

I've done it again! "It" being wearing all thrifted clothes except for one name-ish brand article. 
Today was a fun day. It started out with choir, which was...fairly fun. Not terribly exciting. But pretty good :) Then came Chemistry class. Not. Fun. At. All. It just so happened that as I was eating lunch mostly by myself (except for a few people who came and went quite a bit), dear Moriah (who happened to be there for a moment at the moment) said, "Hannah, you know Jonathan is here, right? I had, in fact, not had any idea of this, for I had not seen my dear friend in two weeks, and as his texting was disconnected, hadn't talked to him in several days either.
So, I hunted him down, and then we ran into Olivia. The three of us ended up heading out to the field-y thing behind our school to take wonderful and random pictures. Here are some pictures of us being dorks!


Yeah. I am pretty convinced that we are the most amazing people in the world ;)
I recently discovered something: This boy actually drinks black coffee. When I found this out today, I shouted (in the lunchroom...) "I love you!!!!!!" And everyone looked most surprised. Everyone thinks I'm insane for drinking black coffee (before I was unable to have it) and I am verrrrrrrrry happy to have a black-coffee buddy. 
 And here is a picture of Olivia and me being awesome:


I must say, I am the more terrifying person in this picture. Olivia, I love your shirt. And you :)
While we were doing this photo shoot thing, Jonathan had my cell phone in his pocket, since I had no pockets but needed my phone in case my parents called me. Shortly after taking pictures in a swamp, he started feeling around in his pockets. But there was no Hannah's-cell-phone. 
Images of having to call my parents and explain just how on earth I lost my cell phone flashed through my head. That would be...weird, to be sure. We rushed back to the swamp and found it sitting in the grass, covered in mud. Whew. I'm never letting him hold onto my cell phone for me again.
Right now, I am horribly confused about my English assignment. My teacher is not being very clear! GRRR! The assignment isn't due until midnight tonight, so hopefully she gets back to me in time so I can change anything I need to to make her happy. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment