Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ups and Downs







Bolero: Thrifted 
Dress: Thrifted 
 Tights: Freddy's 
 Shoes: Clarks
Meet Lloyd. He's my truck :) Well...he's not actually mine. He belongs to my parents. But he is kind enough to chaperon me to and from school and all the many places a savvy woman such as myself needs to go. And he'll even do it until I can afford my own vehicle...which won't be for a while.
My darling friend Olivia took my pictures again today; aren't they fabulous? We went outside during lunch and had a goofy little photo shoot while I tried to figure out how to work her AMAZING camera. 
Today's outfit is the result of I-don't-have-time-to-pick-a-really-interesting-outfit-syndrome. I'm not saying it's ugly, by any means. That is basically my favorite dress...ever. It just doesn't feel worthy of 30 for 30. 
Guess what? I actually got all my math homework done. In class. And it isn't due until Thursday afternoon. Booyah! And I also worked ahead in French, so not only do I have no homework, but I might be very very unoccupied in class on Thursday as well.  So other than finishing up my essay analysis for college English, I have no homework for basically two days. 
And God is amazing. Just sayin'. No matter how hard life gets, no matter how impossible everything seems, no matter how many times I stumble (throw myself on the ground seems to be a more fitting phrase), He's always there. And that...is incredible. Seriously. Today has not been an easy day, but look back up at those pictures. You see that smile? It's not forced. Now, I wasn't exactly very joyful the entire day...I was pretty lame for part of it! xD
Soooo, with that, I will leave you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment