Thursday, January 13, 2011

Did you notice my guitar pick earrings?




 
Jacket: Thrifted 
 T-shirt: Wal-Mart 
 Jeans: Thrifted 
 Shoes: Clarks

Hello people! It's day two! Today I opted to wear jeans: not a terribly common occasion, if you know me very much at all. But how can you argue with fabulous jeans like that? These are the first jeans I've owned in ten years that I've liked the fit of. For starters, they aren't four sizes too big, so it's nice to not worry about them falling down (or off!) And, uh, the little number on the tag is pretty awesome too. Because it's just that. A little number! So, maybe jeans aren't such a bad thing :)
Today in French class, we were all standing up to leave, and mon ami from across the room yelled, "Hannah! You're wearing pants!" And everyone got the funniest looks on their faces! We then had to explain (since for some reason everyone in French is horribly unobservant) that I usually wear skirts, and rarely wear jeans. Tomorrow may shock and amaze people, for I think I am going to wear jeans again. Because it is quite uncomfortable to sit on choir risers in a skirt. 
Aren't my pictures fabulous? Olivia brought her magical camera today and we had a little photo-shoot. 
Now it's time for the first daily shout-out! Today's shout-out goes to my mother :) she has gone all out in looking for ways to make me feel better, and right now is reading a book about green smoothies. The lady who wrote the book is terrifyingly hippie-ish, and has a whole chapter about "Vibrational Nutrition" and even includes the Mega-Hertz of various foods! Yet my darling mother can overlook the scariness and press on anyway :) Also, she cleaned my gross bathroom for me today so my arm wouldn't act up. Isn't she a dear?
Well, Sarah is dying to read my post, so I must finish up. Have a fantabulous evening!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah... I noticed your earrings.. and <3 ed them!!! You have the most darling blog... I <3 it too!!! And your mother sounds awesome... I should really meet her again.. for the, like, 3rd time... :) I am now going to become a blogg-stalker... :) specifically - Your blog. :) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Unfortunately I know too many Kaitlyns...is this Stonehenge? :)

    ReplyDelete