Sunday, January 9, 2011

That's a Huge Book!

Hello :) Today is a wonderfully lazy Sunday afternoon. So I decided to take pictures!

Why I am reading an Encyclopedia of Dictionaries is absolutely beyond me. Perhaps this is why I am looking off into the distance in the second picture?
Today before church my family and I went to the thrift store and took advantage of their Sunday deals (all clothes are just $1 each!) Usually when I go shopping anywhere, thrift store or otherwise, and try on jeans, I try on at least 10 pair, and none of them fit me the way I want. That's right. NONE. But today, I tried on three pairs, and guess how many I bought? You guessed it. THREE. Well, maybe you didn't guess. But I will just imagine you did :) Three pairs of jeans that are not falling off of me are now mine, for just $3. Muahahahahaha!
Chocolate cravings have just hit. Off to the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Gwah! Hannah, this made me smile.
    Tonight, before I close my eyes to sleep, I will think of you, and your THREE pairs of jeans. :]

    ReplyDelete