Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Most Peculiar Thing



Bolero: Fred Meyer 
 Skirt/shirt: Thrifted 
 Jeans: Thrifted 
 Shoes: Converse outlet
Look closely at the first picture. Do you see my lovely earrings? Those are the ones I have been raving about all week. They are just too fabulous. I decided to be brave today and wear my little blue skirt as a little blue shirt dress! Unfortunately nobody really got to see it, because:
Some random strain of flu has caught me. It really is quite an amazing (and peculiar) little bugger...it makes the whole world spin and go black sometimes. But all my awe at it makes me want to throw up. I don't think we're compatible; I'll have to break the news soon. Maybe then I can go back to school. And get back into my daily blogging routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment