Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Camera is Somewhere...

Hello. This is what I wore today:
I know. I'm such a cheater. But comfy jeans and Aeropostale sweatshirts just sounded too lovely to resist.
Hey. I can't find my camera...so I had to use my abysmally lame webcam. After heavy, heavy editing, the picture you see above came to be. It's grainy, blah blah blah. Whatever. Today was not a dressing up kind of day. In fact, my hair has not been brushed since I washed it earlier, and there is mascara smudged under my eyes and streaming down my face. 
This is what I wore for part of the day to stay true to 30 for 30: 
Sweater: Thrifted 
 Skirt: Thrifted
Today has been spent mostly sleeping, going on facebook, reading the Daybook, and cleaning my room. I have also been checking my online class frequently, anxiously awaiting my essay grade.
Fingers crossed.
...What is that even supposed to do, anyways?
Someday, I will take pictures for days 14 and 15 and put them up. Today is not someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment