Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pineapple and Belts.


Shirt: Thrifted 
 Belt: No idea! 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
 Shoes: Clarks

My camera has been found! 
Right now, I am beyond thrilled that 30 for 30 has only 13 days to go...I kind of cheated today. My family and I went shopping at the thrift store today, and I am now the owner of ten or more beauteous "new" items. And I'm kind of excited to be able to wear all of my clothes again :) But I shall not give up, no sir! (or ma'am. I'll be politically correct here.) 
Today has been good :) Thrift store treasure hunting, church, chai spice ;) adding garlic back into my diet, and now I'm eating pineapple and kiwi. Hooray for tropical fruit in winter! 
I may or may not have some big (exciting!!!) news coming. We'll be in touch; I should know within a week or so :)
Today, I punched yet another hole into my already small belt. Should I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment