Friday, January 7, 2011

Raising a Glass to Awkwardness

Today was an exceedingly long day, full of MOPS, walking, chemistry, government, and choir. Lots of choir. Show choir especially. We learned the choreography to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" today. Let's just say there are two words that best describe it: Confusing and Awkward. This is the most involved choreography we've done before, which is a nice change for sure! It feels so much more like an actual show choir now, although we only have two weeks to get our act together! Unfortunately for the non-social butterflies like me, there is a level of flirtatiousness involved in this choreography. I was already not feeling very good, and to have to be hanging on the shoulder of one of my guy acquaintances/friends (who is younger than me, no less) and passive-agressively fighting with my dear friend Sarah over him just made my day that much more awkward.
But wouldn't life be boring if it wasn't awkward once in a while? That's my thought for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment