Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow on My Parade


Cardigan: The Limited 
 Shirt: Thrifted 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
Tights: Fred Meyer 
 Shoes: Clarks 
 Belt: Neighbor
It's Day 1!!! The nearly-easiest day of 30-for-30, I would imagine. It can't possibly be the easiest, because I spent quite a while yesterday deciding what outfit would be most appropriate to wear for the first day. It's a very important occasion, you see, with heavy guidelines on it (you can tell I'm an over-analytical teenage girl, can't you?) See, I couldn't possibly pick a boring, every-day kind of outfit, but if I started going all-out-unique the very first day, it would just be a bit odd. So, after much deliberation, this was deemed an appropriate first-day outfit.
I'm sporting all things thrifted, hand-me-down, and upscale K-mart, excepting my shoes and cardigan; but they were both from the outlet mall :)
With regards to the first picture: I'm getting mixed signals about it. On the one hand, my dear friend Olivia says I look positively gorgeous in it. I had myself been thinking it a rather flattering picture. However, my parents, when showed it, seemed to think differently. Their reaction was along the lines of, "yep!" Simple acknowledgement of the picture's existence was not exactly what I was expecting. So...what do YOU think?
Last night, it snowed, and "they" cancelled school. I do not like snow, and I think it should go away. Now. My friend Jonathan and I have long had plans to hunt down and murder the weather. Not the weatherman, mind you. The weather itself. With Weather gone, there will be no more snow, and I won't get stuck at the top of my hill!
Well, it's afternoon already (gasp!) and I haven't gotten any work done today. TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. You DO look positively gorgeous! I would commit murder for your eyelashes :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! They actually don't look abominably long without the mascara...I use LashBlast by CoverGirl! :D I'm such an advertisement :P

    ReplyDelete