Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a Sweater and Glasses Kind of Day...


"I'm kind of...leaning."

"You want a hug?" ;)
Sweater: Neighbor 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
 Leggings: Wal-mart 
 Tank: Target 
 Earrings: Fossil

Hello fair readers :) It's a rainy afternoon, and I have no homework for tomorrow.
Today started out tired, got better, then got worse...fast. I had walked to Subway with a couple of friends so that one of them could get lunch, and was considering buying some plain plain plain potato chips, when I realized...where was my wallet? It certainly was nowhere in my purse! When we got back to school, I checked my backpack. No wallet. That meant...oh, no. It was at home. For the first time in my life, I had illegally driven myself to school. My license was sitting in my wallet, on my bed, twelve miles away. 
Calling home for this? Yeah, you guessed it. Super fun. My poor, excellent father gave up his lunch hour to drive it out to me. I feel awful. Needless to say, I will check every. single. time. I drive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment