Friday, January 14, 2011

Ramblings

Right now, I am sitting in my school's equivalent of a lunch room. This may be the only time today I have time to post, but unfortunately...there aren't any pictures yet! :O Perhaps over lunch Olivia will have a chance to take Day 3 pictures! But I'm not holding my breath for it. Alas, dear friends, you may have to wait until tomorrow. I'm even wearing the most impractical outfit for choir; it's lovely to do that sometimes :) Much to my surprise, I am not too bad at walking in abominably tall heels! Let's jump for joy! Or...maybe not. I haven't figured out how to jump in the things yet. 
Just for your entertainment, here's a picture of my student ID for college. Isn't it funny? 

I suppose I should think of other things to talk about...I have to sit here for the next hour until my class, because my laptop bag is very cumbersome to carry around the school...so...
Oh! The daily shout-out. Who shall I recognize today? Well, I think I have to give it to Sydney from The Daybook :) She has inspired my blogger buddies and I to do 30 for 30, and we're all addicted to her blog.
Well, I need tea. And the cafe is too far away to leave my technology sitting on the table...so I must pack up. Most of my readers I will see sometime today :) And now I will end with something cheesy.
Stay Beautiful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment