Monday, January 17, 2011

Piano



Cardi: My mom 
 Skirt:Thrifted 
 Scarf: Kaity

Hello blogger buddies! Today has been full of homework, homework, and did I mention homework? I had two sections in PreCalculus, preparations for a French test, FIFTY PAGES of English textbook to read (still not through with that one...), and a few other things I can't remember at the moment that I probably haven't even gotten to. I have devoted my most recent little block of time to taking pictures, etc. I only have a few more minutes before it's back to conquering the last 25 pages of English and doing my journal entry and analyzing the essay and saying my French words and remembering that I forgot to do PE today! BLARGH!
Okay, I'm fine now. Really, I am :) Time management just isn't one of my strong points, unfortunately. But, uh...I'm in college now. So I guess it will just have to become one of my strong points, won't it? 
Some day, I will post lovely things on here about life and thrift shopping and preparing for Olympia, but I simply do not have time. Perhaps tomorrow? 
I really should be getting off of the computer now...but I'm feeling quite lonely right now. So I will play some music...while reading English. Maybe just classical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment