Friday, January 21, 2011

"Tell the teacher we're surfin'..."


Shirt: Thrifted 
 Scarf: Friend 
 Jeans: Thrifted 
 Cardi: The Limited 
 Shoes: Clarks 
 Socks!: Target
See my jeans? That's right. NOT the same jeans I picked for my 30 for 30. Don't fear, dear readers! I have switched them out for good reason! My other jeans were having...issues. You see, there is this wonderful gold design on the back pockets. Unfortunately, the design is made out of little thin wire coils embroidered on. And these wires like to stick to anything and everything, and uncoil when I pull away from that anything and everything. This results in random little gold wires sticking out of the butt of my jeans. Soooooooo attractive. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to remedy this issue yet, so I decided that these jeans would have to suffice for the time being. They are wonderful, and basically the same color as my other jeans. 
These pictures were taken in the dark...forgive the quality. Am I the only blogger that doesn't own a professional camera?
Today was not a good day. Or rather...I did not enjoy today. I'm sure many many people in the world did. But I did not feel good today. At all. And my chemistry teacher has the WORST communication skills ever. So my homework wasn't done...because apparently "I will be sending out an email to all of you containing the homework; it will just be a page telling you the information you will need to know for the test on Friday (next class session, AKA today)" means "I'll put up the 6 long questions you need to write out the answers to on the school website that nobody checks."
But oh, well. She's also the most lenient teacher in the entire world, so it worked out all right. 
Government was fun :) I got to Chair again. Choir was exhausting but fun, except I was kinda dizzy for show choir, and that led to a couple interesting moments. This morning I played the piano for elementary choir again, and I didn't fail! Can I hear a hallelujah??? Louder? Yeah! Thanks :) I did quite good compared to the last couple times, though I still have quite a bit of work to do. 
I should probably eat dinner :\ Farewell, and have an excellent weekend, even if I don't know you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment