Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Drizzly Afternoon


Cardi: The Limited 
 Cami/shirt: Kohl's 
 Skirt: Thrifted 
 Socks: No idea! 
 Shoes: Clarks

Here it is! My wonderful daddy took these pictures for me :) I am particularly in love with the first one. 
Today's outfit was purely put together for the benefit of you, my lovely five readers, as I would still be in pajama pants or sweats right now if it weren't for 30 for 30. 
My darling dear Sarah got me this lovely mug. I love love love it! Now the kids in my French class won't berate me for drinking tea out of a mug that says "coffee" on it :) Right now, I am sipping some mint tea out of it.
What is the funny little brown thing, you ask? Why, that is a non-anti-Hannah mini chocolate cream pie! It is free of all my many many allergens, and has to be one of the best chocolatey things on the face of the earth despite being sugar and dairy (among other things) free. 
Speaking of food, I've been craving potatoes all the time lately. It's ridiculous. On Wednesday night I had a choice: eat a baked potato at 10pm, or die of potato cravings. It was a lovely potato :)
It is now 4:09pm in my corner of the world. Just in case you were wondering.
GAH! I'm tired. Blogging and tiredness mix very well, yet horribly at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment