Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Pretend it's Still Yesterday



Shirt: Thrifted 
 Belt: Old 
 Jeans: Thrifted  Shoes: JCPenny

Hello dears! My apologies for the lateness of this post, but I had literally no free time yesterday. Okay, that's not true. I did. But it was all spent taking these pictures and editing them. So let's just be happy I got around to it at all, ok? :) 
Photo credit to my lovely friend Isha :) 
I rather had fun with this outfit. It makes my hourglass figure like...super pronounced! And then the heels made me super tall. Wellllll...okay. I'm still only 5' 7" with the heels...but that's a lot taller than usual! The only problem with all this is that I got checked out by a total. creeper. in class. And I certainly felt a lot of eyes on me...I can't decide what to think of this. Now I remember why skirts are such fabulous things :)
Well, I shall trot off. I have to get all beautified and take today's pictures soon; got to catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment